macadamia nut pancakes are one of the most delicious breakfast items you'll ever try. They're perfect for a weekend brunch with family and friends, and they're sure to please everyone's taste buds.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Find recipe details at https://bit.ly/macadamia-nut-pancakes
Subscribe and click the notification bell so you can be updated each time I upload a new video.
Tried this recipe? Tag me on social. I'd love to see and share it.
Macadamia Nut Pancakes Recipe
1 cup all purpose flour https://amzn.to/3UtBiIA
1 ½ tablespoon sugar https://amzn.to/3gNEJe3
1 teaspoon baking powder https://amzn.to/3Fbra1O
1 teaspoon baking soda https://amzn.to/3FZ2BG4
½ teaspoon salt https://amzn.to/3SJpZKm
1 cup buttermilk https://amzn.to/3ipXdSt
1 tablespoon butter, melted
⅓ cup Maika'i Macadamia Nuts, finely chopped
1. Preheat a large skillet over medium low heat.
2. To a medium bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix until well combined.
3. To a small bowl add buttermilk, egg, and butter. Whisk until well combined.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until just combined. Do not over mix the batter. Lumps in the batter are okay.
5. Add butter or oil to the pan and scoop about ¼ cup of batter for each pancake. Cook for 2-4 minutes or until bubbles begin to develop on the top of the pancake. Flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from the pan and ENJOY!
For nutrition information please visit my blog in the link above.
#keepingitrelle #macadamia #pancakes
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases***