Ube Mochi Pancakes, Trader Joe’s Mix BUT better because you can customize it! I wanted to show you how simple it was to have homemade Ube Mochi Pancakes without the premade mix from Trader Joe’s.
• Grab your Filipino RECIPE BOOKS: https://bit.ly/2YNh0zJ
• FULL RECIPE: https://bit.ly/2X9jllP
• Glutinous Rice Flour: https://amzn.to/2Ad4u28
• OR Mochiko: https://amzn.to/3drXpJk
• Coconut Milk: https://amzn.to/3biViGn
• Ube Extract (big bottle): https://amzn.to/2yPxnkD
• Ube Extract (small bottle): https://amzn.to/2SULbRs
We’ve been making our own mochi pancakes, waffles, and butter mochi at home for a while now. In fact, it’s actually almost as quick as using the Trader Joe’s mix!
If you want a completely gluten-free mochi pancake, you can substitute rice flour for the All-Purpose flour instead.
With this ube mochi pancake recipe, you can learn how to make mochi pancakes or waffles at home without relying on a mix! And you can have so much more fun with customizing the flavors because it doesn’t HAVE to be ube flavor every time you make it.
I’m curious to see if you have any fun mochi pancake flavor ideas you wanna share in the comments! Maybe I can try your ideas out at home 🙂
Follow me on Instagram: @jeanelleats
Let’s stay connected, and you can see the most updated announcements in the Jeanelleats community!