Aloha! I’m Rose and welcome to my kitchen! If you are new to my channel and you enjoy my recipes, please consider subscribing. Your support means a lot to me and I will do my best to create and share new recipes 2-3 times a week. Also, click the bell (located next to the subscribe button) so you can be notified every time I post a new video.
1 LBS GROUND BEEF
1 TSP GARLIC POWDER
GROUND BLACK PEPPER, TO TASTE
1 TSP BEEF BOUILLON
2 TBSP BUTTER
1/2 OF AN ONION, SLICED
1-2 TBSP FLOUR
2 CUPS BEEF BROTH
1-2 TSP WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE
1-2 TSP SHOYU (SOY SAUCE)
TOP WITH SUNNY SIDE UP EGGS AND CHOPPED GREEN ONIONS
1. Mix together ground beef, garlic powder, black pepper, beef bouillon, and egg. Form into 6-7 patties.
2. Add 1 tbsp of cooking oil to a frying pan. Cook patties on medium heat about 4-5 min on each side.
3. Add butter to pan and saute sliced onions for about 2 min.
4. Sprinkle flour and cook for 2 min.
5. Pour in beef broth. Season with Worcestershire and soy sauce. Adjust seasonings to your liking. Simmer until sauce thickens.
6. Cook eggs sunny side up.
7. Add some rice to a bowl. Layer with beef patty, gravy, and egg. Garnish with chopped green onions.
Connect with me:
For business inquiries: email@example.com
This is not a sponsored video. All products are self purchased.
WHAT WE USE:
Apple Iphone 12
Youtube Audio Library